CPS Gumpert, a creative, print, promotions company located in Annapolis, MD is searching for a full time Mail Manager.
Our qualified candidate must have good communication skills, be detail orientated, and possess a thorough knowledge of 1st Class & STD Class mail regulations. He/she must have at least 3-5 years of data processing production experience in a direct mail /printing environment; must be experienced in file conversion, merge/purge processing, database manipulation and postal processing, as well as experience with postal presort software (BCC 2010 preferred). Data processing functions include list processing, CASS certifying and de-duping, postal presorts and file manipulation.This position reports to the VP of Operations. Supervisory experience is preferred, but we will consider a candidate who has been a lead or second in command within a data processing department.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- a thorough knowledge of U.S. Postal Service (USPS) regulations, mailing requirements and mail operations
- a knowledge of Intelligent Mail Barcode
- a working knowledge of Cass and NCOA
- an ability to sort and tray mail
- an ability and experience supervising a small staff
- an ability to set up and run inkjet equipment
- a familiarity with mail distribution center requirements
- an ability to read, understand and accurately execute work orders and job ticket instructions
- demonstrable skills in math, writing and verbal communication
- an ability to be both detail and multi-task oriented
CPS Gumpert offers an energetic work environment and excellent benefits package including health/dental/visions insurance and 401K options.